Tycroc PERT pipe
Tycroc PERT 5-layer pipes are made of the high-performance material PE-RT. Tycroc PERT pipe is an oxygen-tight composite pipe that consists of 5 layers. The base pipe and the outer layer are made of PE-RT and thus enclose the sensitive EVOH layer. In order to ensure an inseparable connection of the materials, they are firmly fused together by layers of adhesive polymer. The result is a high quality, highly flexible pipe with a securely protected oxygen barrier layer to ensure a long service life of the pipe (50 years warranty).
Tycroc PERT pipes are mainly used for floor heating – both, on Tycroc UHP underfloor heating panels and on concrete or gypsum floors. Other main applications include cooling ceilings and floors, as well as heating ceilings and walls.
Tycroc PERT 5-layer pipes are produced according to the international standards DIN ISO 22391 / DIN ISO 24033 / DIN ISO 21003 / DIN 16833. In addition, according to the national standards BRL 5602, BRL 5607 and the SKZ guidelines HR 3.16. The oxygen tightness is determined according to ISO 17455 and DIN EN ISO 291 and fulfils the requirements according to DIN 4726, BRL 5602 and BRL 5607. The production and product monitoring is carried out by KIWA N.V. and SKZ Würzburg. The pipes meet the requirements of ISO 10508 class 4/6 bar.
For our pipes we provide 50 years warranty, included first 10 years with insurance protection up to 5 million euros to compensate all costs of damages and any subsequent connected damages, caused by us, due to the use of defective product.
Tycroc TSL manifold underfloor heating / cooling
The pre-assembled modular manifold Tycroc TSL5 including:
- 5 x 3/4″ flow modules and 5 x 3/4″ return modules with flowmeters and micrometric flro regulators included
- 2 x 1″ main connection modules
- main flow and return thermometers 0-60°C
- manual air vent
- load/drain cock
- room labels and clips
- wall fixing brackets
- lightweight and robust manifold made of reinforced polyamide
- the easiest way to assemble a manifold – just screw and lock
- ideal for heating and cooling
- installation without special tools
- slim design (depth 80 mm)
- modular – possibility to add and remove single modules
- integrated safety clips to assemble the manifold
- self-insulating through integrated air chambers
- internal insulated pipe outlets
- all modules are sealed by double internal O-rings
- 100% tightness test
- reversible – main connection left or right as desired on installation site
- modules turnable up and down
- room labeling and clips
- wall fixing brackets
- ready to connect and operate
Tycroc TCA compression adapter
Brass compression adapter for plastic-pipes, Eurokonus 3/4″, nickel-plated connector nut.